Friday, June 21, 2013

Marriage, one of the keys to a happy life!

Its been a super long time since either of us posted anything about anything on here. Becky and Christina have a great blog called, Dear Beautiful You, and most of Becky's time goes towards that. So let me recap: We went to Cancun, Mexico, Disneyland, and Oregon. Becky is now in Susanville for a funeral service of a dear friend. To say the least, we have been traveling. I am taking the summer off from school and plan to take two more heavy semesters while working full time so I can finish my associates the spring of 2014. The reason I wanted to write is because I want to share an inspiring video I watched this morning before work.



Please watch it, but be prepared with some Kleenex.

I just love Becky soooo much. Marriage is wonderful and I am extremely blessed to have her. I cant picture my life with anyone else. She really is my better half and I want to strive to be selfless for her as we grow in an interdependent relationship. I cant wait to raise a family with her, watch her grow in her talents and also grow old with her.

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

John Hughes, Ferris Buellers Day Off

No comments:

Post a Comment